27 October 2007

1.17am

Hmm this week was kinda packed. Classes, tutorials, assignment updates and today steamboat !
Heeeheeehee I feel fat with cholestrol now.

So today was kinda fun. It was Christina, my friend's birthday. Eh actually it was not today, cause I'm only posting this up on a Saturday morning and we had makan makan a few hours afo, which was Friday.

Around 5pm in the evening I headed off to Chris's apartment, Melati Utama. So we had a wonderful pillow talk session,4 girls and one guy. Actually that guy should have been a girl. Lols. We talked about random topic and laughed ourselves with the loud music in the living room.

The girl who just turned 19
Jeremy, the jimui

Pillow talk session and they wanted to smack my butt!
Listening attentively till he needed to find some gold .Lols.
Lili eyebag sore cause mom threw my pillow that fell off the bed to my legs and i ter-woke up.
After that couldn't fall back to sleep =.=

Leftie looks like the mummy, rightie looks like the daughter

At around 8am we left to Talipon, Air Panas and sat there eating until around 10.50pm. The boss of the shop asked us to eat more. Lol. How kind of him. I think we spent the most time and ate the most there. A group of working people came 5 minutes after us and left much earlier compared to us. I feel so full of oil & carbon, that I feel like going for a swim to burn it away right now! Haha. No pictures of the eating session cause we were too busy barbeque-ing and eating lar. I did burn a few bak kuas and decided to cut of the edges of carbon. Too much carbon ain't good. So I made some bak kua ring. Lol.


I wouldn't want too much of that going into my body. *No I'm not a health freak.*

Hmm anyway after that we left for home. I like the lighting up in MU's apartment.
I wonder what its like living like a student. Staying with your college friends, it must be fun. You get to experience something different from home. Haha. Just a random thing my friend and I were talking at the balcony while waiting for the others to get ready for dinner. Wonder what it feels like living in an apartment too. Looks like I'm gonna crash a night into their apartment one day. Heehee.


Thats all for now peeps. After a wonderful time of steamboat, sleeping is always the best things for a piggy to do. Hehe. Nites!

I just realised something was wrong in my header picture. Ah the spelling! Should be mystery instead of mistery. Haha. I must be jumbled up today. Sotness.

No comments: