11 August 2007

Mannn.......I think I'm getting lazy when it comes to blogging. Main reason cause blogger is so crappy. It takes a hundred years to load the page. I have to refresh like goodness knows how many times. Ish uish.
Anyway, I got tagged (Hah! The only reason why there's an update now.Lols). This tag is kinda different from the others. And its one of the things that I wont do cause I havent come to that stage yet. Hmm but I'll do it for the sake of doing it. Here goes;

RULES:
1. The victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect partner.
2. Has to mention the gender of his or her partner.
3. Tag 8 other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the 2nd time, there is NO need to do it again.
5. Lastly, have fun doing it!

My 99.99999...% perfect lover (Oii no one in the zillion bazillion world is perfect okay!)
Note: I don't guarantee its achievable. Heehee.

1. Must be a male (Duuuuuhhh.... Go read your Bible lar! You think its a girl huh?)
2. Matured , but does not have a super jia lat big ego and does not emo like a girl
3. Understanding. Accepting and loving me for who I am, whether good or bad
4. Responsible. In other words independant, sek jo yan (Tahu jaga hati orang) and not self-centred
5. Christian. loves God, loves his family, loves his friends
6. Trustworthy & honest
7. Has self respect, and respect for others
8. Loving-caring- joyful-kind

So... That's the 8. There's more but sometimes its just better to narrow it down. Lols. Therefore I tag these 8 people.

1. Lemuel Tan
2. Victor Kee
3. Michelle Wee
4. Amelia Lee
5. Devaraj
6. Nishanti
7. Jacqueline Fong
8. June Lau

No comments: