19 August 2007

17 days more until semester exam starts

17 x 24 hours=408 hours (total hours)
17 x 8 hours=136 hours (sleep)
17 x 4 hours=68 hours (Idle time,rest time etc.)

Conslusion>> 408-136-68 = 204 hours to study for 3 reading subjects
Woosh~
*This happens when you have a person studying accounting around * Lol

My next door neighbour is having a wedding lunch. Daughter getting married. I went to the lunch ALONE . So sad. Huhu. Home alone this weekend so I had to go and congratulate the happy parents of the bride. It feels weird attending it alone, sitting there and eating and staring at the others >,< . Okay okay. I don't have to console myself. Anyway, now I'm here blogging since the noise is distracting me from studying. I can't concentrate cause they are having karaoke. Guess what? The karaoke system is in my car porch itself. Due to lack of space, my neighbour had to lend my porch. So when I open the door, the whole PA system is like in front of me =.=*. Haha. Damn pai sieh le. Dahla the sound people macam gatal gatal jer O.o

Eeesh.

Okay skip to the next topic. Rachie came over to my place to overnight. Homey aloney. This time it was my 1st time being totally home alone. No bro, no sis. At times I feel fine, at times I feel lonely. Lol. So this time I preferred some company. So we had a great time untill almost 2am. Almost didn't wanna sleep. But because the next day we had to go to church, so kena tidur. 5 hours of sleep. Swt. I almost wanted to doze off during service *Repent repent* So after service I came back and dozed off for 1 hours, before the loud karaoke noise came into action. Hoho.

Walao now the DJ is playing some Hindustani song. I recognise the song, but I don't know what the title is. Eeei I watch Hindustani show one okay! * claps hands for Salman Khan, ShahRuKhan, Juhi Chawla, Aishwara....er very hard to spell out her name* Lol. Before I leave, courtesy of the wedding lunch, I drew this for my Hokkien friend in Australia. He say he missed Malaysian food.
Lem-lem, must thank me for snapping it in my memory and drawing it out for you. So big somemore >,<

Ciaos people~
Signing off,
Miss LilisS

No comments: