31 May 2007

*Yawns*

Oh what a day. Today I went to Mid Valley to watch Pirates of the Carribean with my college friends. We left college around 12 noon and caught the 3.30pm show. Hmm. The show was 3 hours long. Compared to the 2nd one (Dead Man's Chest), this one has more hillarious scenes. Plus its much much longer. Well, for me I would still prefer Pirates of The Carribean- Dead Man's Chest. Anyhow, worth watching. Next up would be Shrek 3. I think I would do some piracy for that movie though. Lol. DVD! I support piracy. Much cheaper! Keke. So after the movie, I followed my sis to the Sri Rampai pasar malam. I havent been to that pasar malam since...erm..maybe 3-4 years ago. Lol. Despite my tiredness, I was still so semangat to drop by the pasar malam. Ohya before I forget, in Mid Valley we dropped by Pet Wonderland. Yeeer. I want a doggie!!! A beagle! Or Jack Russel! Or a Shih Tzu! Haha. I want a doggieee! Unfortunately my mom hates animals... *Ish*

_____________________________________________________________________

My new semester has begun. For this 1st week, we have lectures only. I have 3 Indian lecturers and 1 chinese lecturers teaching me. So don't be surprised if I start to shake my head like an Indian soon. Lol. One of the lecturer is a lawyer. Oh my... Lawyers are so....erm..I also don't know how to say la. Hhaha. Strict is one thing. She's scary. And looks like this sem I will never wanna be late for lectures, especially her lectures. I might end up getting kicked out or...getting embarassed by her. Fuh.. *Shakes head*
Oh before I forget this too....

I passed my exam, including the ones i resat. Hahaha. I was just overwhelmed and happy when I saw the results. I chickened out after typing in my ID number and IC to check the results. So I asked my friend to click for me. I was at college during that time, so we all checked our results using my friend's laptop. Tension wei. I was so scared I didn't even wanna look at the screen. So I was facing backwards...then my friend covered the screen to make it more syok for me =.=*
When I saw the screen... I just saw the word "Pass" and I jumped for joy *skips around* *Lol* Yes I skipped around in the college canteen. Well, not exactly in the middle of the canteen where people are eating. Its the other end of the canteen where we were having our promotion booth for some event. Keke. Anyway I was so happy. Praise God. I was praying so hard the night before. Now all I have to wait for is my CGPA results. I'm hoping for an A in my Tax paper so that I can pull the CGPA points higher, after the failure which caused my CGPA to crash down 2 sems ago.

____________________________________________________________________

Oh I forgot to update about one incident that happened before my new sem started. Hmm. As I was driving pass through the college main gate, through the canteen, an uncle banged my car. Yes, an uncle. He's maybe around 40+. Apparently he sends his daughter to college everyday. Anyway back to the incident. He banged my car. His car was parked at the side of the road. As I was driving I saw him at the side. He didn't signal and neither was his car tires senget-ed. There was no sign of him turning out. So as I was going straight he crashed into me. Ish. My car got dented, at the front left side passanger door. Kinda bad le. Now my car is in the mechanic shop near Genting Klang. Have to re-knock it and re-spray it back. It will cost around RM400-500. Earlier on the uncle apologised and agreed to pay. Then a few days ago...he called my dad to settle the car, but indirectly tries to blame me. And he doesnt wanna pay the full cost of repair. Swt. He only wants to pay RM 100. Omg. Thats like only 1/4 of the cost. Dahla not my fault. So he kena kaukau from my dad...So in the end he want to pay only RM2o0.Finela. Better than nothing right? If fight somemore, he might end up not paying a single sen. So anyway, already kautim. Since I had no car to use for the past one week, I have been travelling to college using the LRT and bus. Tiring. Maybe I'm not used to it. But its a good exercise.

-O- *yawnZZ*

Ok that means its time to crash on my cosy bed. Good nights people.

No comments: