27 May 2007

People people!
*ah choo*
Hmm. Have been sneezing the whole afternoon till now. Feel sleepy and tired, but last night I had 8 hours of sleep. What can I say. I'm such a pig. Harhar.

Anyway, Friday night I went to Istana Budaya and watched Musical of Cheng Lock. It was a last minute thing. Some of the SAD people in my college gave out free ticket. So just for the fun of it, I went. Hehe. I didn't know Istana Budaya had such a nice interior design. The ceiling especially. Plus the theatre was large and the settings was something like MPO's (Malaysian Pilharmonic Orchestra). The musical was basically about the life of Tan Cheng Lock. If you don't know who's Tan Cheng Lock, then...... You must have failed your history. Lol.

The musical was a combination of BM, english and chinese. It was almost 2 hours long, but they gave us 15 minutes break in between. The props and stage was fantastic. The dancers danced well, so energetic. The best part is.............. Hoho. The main actress, Cheng Lock's lou poh...Fuh. Tall, slim and pretty. This I can agree. The actress is chun. Kekeke. Anyway 1st time experience, so considered good la. At least I stepped into Istana Budaya before.

This afternoon after combined service, Rachie Shalalas ceroboh my house. My parents are in Seremban, so now I get to storm the house. Hehe. What next? Slumber party kut!! *Grins* So we watched Saw 3. I saw all of the Saw triology. Let me tell you this. Its definitely gross and bloody and.. disturbing if you see it at night. But she and I were making fun of the grossy part most of the time. Hahaha. After that Rachie went homey and I was left home aloney. So I decided to play with Adobe Photoshop, my new toy. Yes. I know I'm very kampung. To me its new because I never played around with all these softwares in my computer.

So I was doing this the whole evening. Wah. This software works wonders. Like it. Even though I'm not into artsy stuffs. I played around with it and produced this;

Stars and falling leaves on the grassy ground

Then I filtered it
Hehe nice leiMain sampai syok

No comments: