14 April 2007

OIYOYO......................

Haha. Don't worry. Tarzan didn't pay me a visit.
I'm back once again, with an update. Nothing much happen this week. but I'm quite satisfied with myself. Why? Heehee. I manage to lock myself like I said during my previous post. On Monday I spent 2 hours in the library. Wednesday I spent 4 hours in the library. Thursday I spent 4 hours in the library. So on all that 3 days I was in the library untill about 5PM. The worst part is... Eveytime when it reaches 4PM, I start to feel hungry. Plus the library aircond is damn kau kau giler cold. So I had to let my stomach play the orchestra for about one hour untill I can go back. Lol. So when I reach home I gobbled up watever I can find at home *Munch munch* Thank goodness my metabolism rate is high. If not *Poof* definitely will gain some kg's. Hehe. Another worst part is....it rained almost every evening. And it made me wanna doze off in the library. Ish ish.

Next week will be my last week for lectures and tutorials. So next week I will also be in the library on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday till 5PM. Who wanna join me? Haha. Hopefully I will pass this time. No. I MUST pass this time. Worked hard for it. So I want a good output too! *Sqeueezes eyes and prays to God* You reap what you sow. Hehe. Oh and I really need to exercise wei! Not to loose weight la. To keep fit. Hoho. That day during cell I turned my leg to position it in a different way and there was the sound *Kreeek*. That's the sign man! Okay I shall do it........After exam.......... Lol.

Besides library sessions, I had lots of meetings too. I was elected as Editor for the coming Info Tech week in June. Then also the Assistant Editor Director for TT Nite committee coming up in July. So an Editor's job is to design the banners, flyers, tickets, etc etc to promote the event. Aya, how? My creativity level very char one la. Hehe. Who good in arts? Give me ideas!! =)

Oh no. Time to sleep. Its 2.17 am. Usually I'll be halfway dreaming about something on my bed already. Kekeke. Good nights peoples~

Ish. the fonts going crazy!

*Wanna go Redang lar*
Liliz

No comments: