20 April 2007

After Studying Like Mad,
You Turn Into This
Lol.
AIH

No, I'm not here to update. I mean as in those super duper long post where I have so much to say. The only thing I'm feeling now is ;

1. Tired
2. Hungry
3. Stressed
4. Exhausted
5. Heavy headed
6. Scared
7. Lack confidence
8. Giler worried about tomorrow's resit paper

But despite all that, I feel so rajin. Lol. Yes, thats right..Rajin! Why? Well, this week and last week i spend like more than 5 hours in the library torturing myself. In my 1 1/2 years in lalaland @ TARC, I have never ever spent more than 3 hours in the library studying. Hehe. So I feel so rajin these 2 weeks, and I plan to be rajin for the next following weeks of my exam period, and continue onwards for the next coming semester *Claps hands* *What an accomplishment* Hoho >,<

Anyway, tomorrow is one of my resit paper. So hopefully its easy. Aih. Thats all for now. Bye people~

No comments: