29 April 2007

Currently:TraumatiseD

In the morning, engine died-ed 3 times. I guess I was too used to driving my sis's Kelisa. Untill when I drove my "vios" again...Rupanya my skill sudah karat.

That's not all......

Today the Oh-So-Clumsy Miss Lili banged the house gate and kaput-ed the left portion of the house gate. Thanks to her very "accurate" judgement.

=.=*

Let me tell ya how it began. Eh no. How it happened.
Hmm.
Ms. Clumsy was on the way back from college from collecting her parking sticker (Oh at last). So she fetched her brother from the car workshop nearby and drove back home. Upon reaching the house, Ms. Clumsy decided to park her "so called terribly new Vios, which releases super duper keng vapour from the air-cond, and makes you feel like you're in North Pole" in the house porch. Lol. So when she was about to turn, I think (Well, I think) she just turned at the wrong angle and...pressing too much on the oil...So, as expected.................

*bang*

She knocks down the left portion of the house gate

*ping-piang, crash, barng*

*Gate drops onto the road*

@.@

Ms. Clumsy didnt stop until the car was right in the house porch.

Oh my gosssssssssh!

*Next door neighbour looks out from the house door, and SMILES*

Like thisss!!
=))))


Ms. Clumsy @____@

*Oh did I just did that?*

LMAO

Ms Clumsy+ Brother = traumatised

*Gets out from the car*

Phew. The car is definitely fine. Just a little scratch because the gate landed on the car before it landed on the road. The gate? Ha-ha-ha. Its definitely out of place. Swt. Fortunately, we manage to fix the gate. All we had to do is carry it and place it back on the screw. Damn malufying lar. The neighbour came out and asked us whether we're okay, but they tersenyum-senyum sampai buat aku merah jer. Haha. *pai sieh , pai sieh*

Sigh. Well, thank God I didnt destroy my whole car. Now I kinda phobia wanna drive in the car porch already. Lols.

P= Pemandu Professional......
  • Yang pernah langgar pasu bunga
  • Yang pernah terlupa membuka lampu kereta semasa memandu pada waktu malam
  • Yang pernah tercalar kereta orang kerana side parking yang begitu " hebat"
  • Yang pernah terlupa lepas handbrake semasa memandu
  • Yang pernah langgar gate rumah sampai gate pun terpelanting
In conslusion, learn from your mistakes. And thy shall be an even more professional driver. Lol.

*God, please don't make me bang anything else and make it fly 100 meters away*

Gosh I wanna sleep. The gate incident making me feeling uneasy since the whole day. Hehe.

Niteys.

Signing off,
I shall not be too gan cheong on the oil pedal anymore >.<
Lilis



No comments: