30 April 2007

AMAZING
An aunty likes my bling-bling glittery nail colour.
Hmm.

It was Saturday, I went for service
After the sermon was over had to go to the toilet
Ah~Such good bladder system that I have
Lol
Was waiting for Rachie to relieve herself in the toilet
So I was scratching the nail colour off my finger nails
Nail colour>Transparent with gillter and pretty blue and purple star

An aunty near me starts to stare at me
*Ei I'm just scratching my nails ler. Not biting alsoooo*
Oh then she goes
"So nice nails. U stick the stars yourself?"

=.=*

Err..?

^O^


"No lar. Its already in the nail colour one. Hehe."

"Oh icic. Very pretty. Let me see!"

*Moves over my hands to her*

She goes "Nice ah. How much ah?"

Lol

This aunty so interested in it. Hahaha.

All I did was smile, because I didn't know what else to say.
My naik colour is nice?
Well thank you..aunty....
=)
I always thought aunties liked all those super chili red color.
Kekeke.
Maybe this aunty is just the modern ones around *Wink wink*
Hmm. Should have asked what her name was.

Anyway, that aunty was cute. Another aunty I find cute is
An aunty who really loves to say
AMEN!
and.....
YES!
during church service.
She's the only one that says that very frequently during sermon.
And the whole congregation can her her super clearly.
Woah. Full of energy.
And her name is
Joy!
Hmm. That explains it. Haha.
*************************************************************************************************

Oh caffeine does wonders.
A few weeks back I brought Rachie Shalalas to Old Town to try their white coffee.
And Shalalas really loves to play with my phone camera

My sleepy faceHei, where's my coffee? Faster before I storm in the kitchen and steal the coffee maker.Lol.

Slurp.......
*Ohyes Rachie. I know I'm such a poser >,<* The after coffee effect. Hoho. She finally woke up!

Of course, not to forget
My Oh-Talented-Camerawoman

Rachie Shalalas & Her Bulat Mata
*Ei. I'm a better camera woman. See, your pic so clear! Lol.*

After that it was
Home sweet home
And I drove with my car petrol meter at the lowest line
Well, manage to reach home though
Keke.

Okay ler. Just had my taxation exam just now at 2pm. I was rushing for that paper. Siao wei. All the questions are just soo long. Sigh. Hopefully at least I get a B =/

God bless and have a great week.

No comments: