14 February 2007

Valentino

Eiii peoplee!!!!!!!

HAPPIE VALENTINES DAY!

As if I'm celebrating =.=". ANYWAY, just wishing for the fun of it. Although no one to celebrate with. Keke. For those lonely people, ahem, so called lonely, you can go and hug your teddy bear as if its your darling, or you can hug your dog, or smelly blanket, bolster etc etc >Whatever that you love on, this Valentine. *Cough*Don't la go and hug and buat muka miang miang with your bearla kay. If its your dog, lagila. Then your poor dog will be thinking "you so desperate until dog also wanna miang miang is it?". Lol.
For those ahem, lovebirdies, chicken birdies, sweet birdies, whatever birdiesla, enjoy this lovely occasion. Don't forget to tell how much you appreciate that person and of course...Ahem...the 3 word sentence. You pandai pandai knowla whats that. *Blueks*
As for me, I'm sitting here, typing all this sampah on Valentines. Its the 2nd day of my holiday and its getting bored. When I'm bored ,nothing to do, I end up washing the toilet >,<. Blueh. Forced to la. You think I so semangat wash toilet is it? =b If I'm not washing toilet, I end up daydreaming! Bahahaha! Daydreaming and thinking, dream dream all types of stuffs. Keke. But sometimes me don't like daydreaming because it makes me reflect on stuffs me dont wanna think about. Hurms~ I guess its all for now. Me is gonna stare at the nice view of KLCC from my livingroom glass door. Hehe. My new found activity on Valentines Day!

*XXX*

Miss Liliz


No comments: