03 February 2007

ExamMania


Oi people!Back again.Hmm.
I'm in the exam season right now.Zzz.The first paper started on 26 January.It sucked.Yesh.It was terribly,horribly,disgustingly(I didn't know exam papers can be disgusting.Lol.) HARD!Haih.How how?GG lor.The worst part is, the questions that we targeted didn't come out. Well, before the exam we went through some past year papers. Realising that one of the chapters comes out almost like every exam year, we thought that it will come out again this time. Since it was one of the tough chapters, we practiced and studied giler banyak of that chapter.BUT......*Deng* Unfortunately for us,this time that chapter wasn't tested. Everyone looked through,hoping to see that question from that chapter(Process account), but sadly...."Darn!No process accountla wei". And the only thing heard when we came out of the exam hall >"Dieler.Don't wanna fail lar!Don't wanna resit lar!huHu!" So..Hopefully I pass +_+
After that paper I had one week until the next paper, which was a Finance paper. Thank goodness it wasn't like that killer paper.If not...*Speechless* Hopefully this subject can add credit to my CGPA.Well, that wasn't the end of my killer moments.After the finance paper, on Saturday morning I had another killer paper>Basic Auditing.Wah.This one me got no comment *Too killer until I don't know what to say.Hahar.*
Anyway I got 2 more papers to go until sem holiday starts.So its one more week of studymania and late night sleep, and I have to resist the temptation of the TV and Computer.Arrgh~They always distract me >,< And my last paper is on a Saturday Again~ my paper is the last session among the last.Last of the lastest. Everyone is holiday-ing while I'm still slogging with my books at home.Ahh~ Aish. Until then.....more updates later.
P/S=Don't forget to call me if you all ada lepaking plans.Hehe.

Signing off.Hayah.Lazy to keep my books companyler.Zz.
Miss Lilian~

No comments: