20 January 2007

Updates

BOO~
Yaye I'm back with an update!
After one week of much confusion etv etv studies sleepless nights etc etc.
Past one week, nothing much. Creepy stalker (Who I think knows too much) making me gila bit.
This week is the last week of my lectures, which is the last week of lectures and tutorials for my year 1. Woohoo! 2nd year here I come.
Next week is final sem for year one exam. Heehee. This sem is one of the killer sem in 1st year. With 2 killer paper in which; only 10 out of 30 people passes these paper. Patutla so many of the resit students from the last sem is here for this sem. Ayohyoh. Matila~
God help me.
Chinese New Year is on the way. Yesh. The season where, we children gain and....our parents loose. Lol.But in the end God always blesses us with enough =) Chinese New Year means> the period where the biscuit factory in my house will be operating again.Ah~ The smell of cookies...Lovely~ Family reunions~ Time to berbonding-bonding again with my relatives. Of course the most important part during CNY>Makan makan, berbabi-babi with all the food that surrounds us and gain some grams( Ahem. Not kg's okay)~Ah. Live to eat! Heehee!
Anyways thats all for now. Those having exam, all the best. Others, take care and prepare your stomach for CNY~HoHehehe~

GongXi blurness
Lili

No comments: