26 November 2006

Ding dong

*Ding dong ding dong* Guess whos back???~~~Wheeee!~*Looks around*Hmm.I see someone going crazziezie.Keke.
Yeah I'm back.Actually I wasn't suppose to be "back" for quite some time.My bloggy was on a vacation.But unfortunately this girly with her itchy fingers beh tahan.So here she is updating abit here and there.Itchy fingers want to be itchy itchy.But of course those very P & C stuff is written somewhere else.Harhar.Hmm.So, where shall I start.Okays.
Its been a stressful for the past 2-3 weeks.So much happenings, so much drama.So many stuff occupying my mind.Its been a roller coaster ride.Anyhow, life is never smooth sailing.Many things happen,whether good or bad, and the only way is to learn from it.Life is full of test and at each phase of life you gain (Or maybe loose.But of course loosing in a good way) something.Experience makes you wiser!So thank God I have GOD around me to rely on.Hehe.
Okok.Enough about being the professor.Lets talk about what are some of the happenings that went on during the past weeks.Hmmm.Actually to think of it, no happeningsla weh!Lol. I spend my days at college.Doing assignments.Doing tutorials,studying etc etc.My 1st year ending liao.Omg.Time flies, like lalat flies.Its gonna be end of year 2006.Getting older each year.Getting wiser?Hope so.Haha.Hmm.Before I continue typing,just to keep you away from boredom,here is a chunted picture of Hannah Tan.Heheh.Don't look at her picture until you forgot to continue reading my post kay.


Okok,enough enough of that staring.Hmm.Oh yeah.Girls day out!Last Friday I went steamboat-ing with Wendee, Rachie and Barbarian at Jalan Genting Klang.Let me see.The journey was disasterous (Thanks for my outrageous skill of driving) >,<. Not to say that you wont reach safely, but you would think twice sitting in my car.What to do.Semakin "pro".Kekeke.Anyway, don't worry.I'm a very safe driver.Guarenteed =) We laughed and laughed and laughed during the whole journey. From the moment I picked Wendee up until the time I dropped Barbarian back, the only thing that could be heard in the car (Besides our conversation) was>>>HAARHAHAHAAAAHAARHAR~ *clears throat*~HarHAHAHHHAHAHAR~Okaaay.I don't call that disasterous.I call that; hillarious.Lol.Then after I picked Wendee up, I picked up Barbarian up.Gosh.Let me tell the drama.
I am not so familiar with Melawati area.So Wendee had to direct me to Barbarian's house.Then it was at one T-junction which was quite dark and hilly.Plus my old car lights was quite dim.Anyway, I was reaching that junction and waiting for Wendee to tell me where to turn.Then because we were busy laughing and she couldn't see the road properly, she went "Rightt..nono.left..right..No!LEFT!" Walao weh.Swt.Since I heard the word 'right' first, i was already turning my stereng to the right.Then she said 'LEFT!'.From turning right i made a 270 degree turn to the left!Omg.I didnt even stop to reverse.Aaaaaah!It was like a merry-go-round.I don't wanna do that again.Almost bumped into the hill in front of us, and a signboard.Lol.Thanks to this keras old car stereng, I have well toned arms.Haha.Then at one of the traffic lights, mati engine *Fail*.Side effect of over gan cheong-ness.
Anyway, we were laughing the whole time even when we were eating.Raging laughing hormones indeed.Even the man at the restaurant grin and smiled when he saw us laughing like siao people.Plus our banana-fied Cina.So pai sieh.We wanted to order the fish paste that looks like a mee.So we pointed at it and said "oii ee kor..er...".Then the man went "Oooh.Yhee meen"..Direct translation means "Fish mee".Haha.Then we burst out in laughter again.Adui.
Hmm.After that we dropped by Ms. Cheng Cheng Boh Cheng Kor's house to kacau kacau her and also her brand new puppy!PUPPY!!So so adorable.Its a poodle mix.er...I forgot.Keke.But the puppy was so cute.Man...I want one toooooo!!!!
Hmm.It was a great night.But it ended with not such a great stomach.The next morning,in the wee hours of the morning, at 6 am!My stomach made the alarm for toilet time.Ish.Must have over ate.Keke.
Well, I guess thats all for now.Next post will be.......Christmas!!!!!!Wheee!The season to cast your sorrows away and be merry.And I'm dancing for Christmas servise at Flamingo Hotel.Yay!
DECK THE HALLS WITH..........FALALALALA LALALALA!

*Skips around*
Miss Lilieeee

No comments: