09 November 2006

*Burps*.........*ew, who was that?*

hei ho hei ho!
Today me found one burping queen in my lecture hall =.= .........
It was during the Basic Auditing lecture. As usual me and my so called 'united' gang will sit at the 1st row during each lecture.*What to do.The lecture hall so small.Very hard to get a seat ler*.Anyway the good thing about sitting right in front is you don't fall asleep easily.Hehe. Number one ,because you're sitting in front of the lecturer. Number two, your friends will give you a smack to remind you not to sleep because you're right in the front row.
Anywy......yeah.....Halfway during the lecturer....Someone......went..............
*BURRRRRRRRRRRP*
.........................................................

Everyone turns to look for the main source of that burping sound.Ah-hah!There it is,it came from a girl sitting right BEHIND meeeee!!!!!!!!Adui...O.0"
Anyway the lecturer just smiled abit and continued lecturing.Then after half an hour.....
*BURRRRRRRP*
.........................................................

Everyone looks again.Same girl again.And she didn't even cover her mouth or said 'excuse mua'.Tsk tsk tsk.Okay this time no one cared also.Then..Then..After 15 minutessss.........
*BURPSSSSS*
........................................................
Walao weh.3 times already oh.Haha.This time me and my friend beh tahan already.So we giggled abit and buat muka semacam.Then my friend beside me said to her friend beside her in chinese "Yoh.I feel like puking alreadyle".Haha.Noti noti >.<

That's not the end of the burping session.After the 3rd burp, she gave another burp.Huyo.I wonder what she ate.So much angin.Hehe.Anyway, finally at the 4th burp she said 'excuse me'.Then after that it was the end of the lecture.Bye-bye burping queen.Fuh.

By the way, at yesterday's lecture she also burped 2 times leh.Haha.Me and my friend so terkejut.Wonder who was the one that burped. See see this girl.So we loked at each other and....*blink blink blink eyes* Heeheee.
Hokies.That iz all for now for my burping report.Keke.I shall be back soon..*If there ever will be another burping session again*.......Sayonaras!Adios!

*Has a burping queen in her lectures*
Miss Lilis

No comments: