25 October 2006

Ipoh-poh-Food-Galore

Hoi hois...Eeeih!
Wa just got back from Ipoh last night.Ipoh, the town with.........Glorious food!!! *drools*.Anyway me left on Sunday afternoon after church.Naik kereta Kancil..adui....cannot speed,have to push so hard.Like crawling.Once you reach 100kmj , the stereng starts to shake O.o When we reach Ipoh that night, menu for dinner was...everything?Haha.Went to the hawker place and tried lots of stuff.That includes....

1. Che cheong funn
2.Ikan bakar
3.Big lalas

4.Rojak

5.Lobak

6.Ice kacang


Huyoo.Fullness.Stomach bloated.Then for supper, went to yum at a cafe.I tried lemon orange.Hmm.Kinda sour abit.That night I slept at 3pm and woke up at 7am.Stones-ness.For breakfast we had >>DIM SUM!!!!!!!!>.<

Then we went to Gua Tempurung.Ehehe.For a moment I felt kinda creepy because I remembered the movie "The Descent".It was the show about a group of girls who went into an unknown cave and got lost and got eaten by some human-eater *goosebumps*.......Anyway, that's just the mind.Haha.Lets think out of the box a moment.Relax relax.

In the cave we had to walk deep in.Then crawl abit here and there.Duck-walking abit here and there.Starting it wasn't smelly.Then as we got deeper in and the cave ceiling was higher, we started to see some bats.And it smelled like..erm..You knowla hah.Keke.My sis said it smelled like sesame oil.Swt.It reminded her of Wantan Mee.Of all things, why must it be food?Haha. Anyway we spended like 4 hours in the cave.In the cave, there was one part where we had to slide.Then there was one part where we had to go through a hole.If you were fat, then I don't think you can even fit you gigantic stomach in.Keke.It would have been better if it was a smaller group that went in.Number one, it was noisy.There was this old uncle....Haiyo.He was always being sarcastic to the tour guide.The guide said something then he would provoke.Then the guide will provoke him back.Macam kucing dengan anjing.Hehe.I think around 20 of us went in the same time.The guide told us that it would have been faster if there were less people.Anyway my bro made friends with him.

Then on the way back from the cave he was just telling about the formation of the stalagmite and stalagtite in the caves.Hmm.Do you know that they can actually grow?I mean not as in grow like we humans grow la.Lol.They will start from the ceiling and from the
ground.Then it will join together to form one long thing,like a pillar from the bottom to the top.But of course that will like take 100 of years.By that time my cucu-cicit can seela.Hantu(Ghost buster.Haha!), car(Kancil), Perempuan mengandung(With rokok in her mouth.Swt.), jellyfish, the laughing monk, dragon Etc etc etc.This were some formation on the cave walls.

We didn't eat any lunch that day.By the time we got back to town it was already 5pm.So we went to eat>>>ASAM LAKSA with Yong TAU FOO!!!!Yummylicious weh.....Oh gosh.Now I think back I beh tahan already.The asam laksa....Full of fish and the soup thick thick weh.
And the yong tau foo....The fish paste taste so original..Aaaahh!!Then that night we went to eat beef noodle.I don't like beef noodle, but this one was absolutely superb. They added so much herbs in the soup that it didn't smell at all.Huyo.Anyway I just ate the mee and drank the soup.Keke.Then after that, we went to a place, something like secret recipe, called Indulgence.The cakes there, slightly more expensive.But I think its nicer than Secret Recipe.We tried:

1.Chocolate Mud cake
2.Mango Cheese cake
3.Sticky dates (This is the best.Served with ice cream)

Then the next day, the day we had to leave Ipoh. In the morning, we woke up at around 8 plus.Then breakfast!!!!!!!!Aaah.I totally apologize if I made you hungry.Keke.Anyway for breakfast we had:

1.Hakka mee
2.Fish ball and pork balls

3.Tau foo fah(Nice and smooth)
4. Ipoh pah kopi(White coffee)
5.Lobak
6.Che Cheong Fann
7.Portuguese eg
g tart

Ok.Basically, thats all.4 pit stop to eat and keep our stomach bloated before we headed back to KL.Reached home around 7pm.Then...that's not the end of my food galore.Kekeke.Me went to Talipon for steamboat buffet again with Cheng Boh Cheng Kor, Wendeedee and Rach Gorilla....Harharhar0!=)...........Hmm.I guess thats all for my trip.Waalao.I didn't know i typed untill so long.Sorry if I bore you to death.So, now I shall tempt you even more with pictures of the food, taken by Edrian John.Ehehe.Evil me *eyebrow chao gan emoticon*

Here goes.................
The famous salt chicken

Beeffy balls.EEEw..

Hakka mee
Fish and pork balls
Coffee kopiMe,dunoo looking at what.Ei,not korek hidung kay!Hmm.Me likey this picture.But I look depressing.Haha.Us.The traditional pose.Us.Normal hippy pose.
Old town Ipoh.

Craving for Ipoh food,
Miss Lilis.

No comments: