27 October 2006

huhu

Alamaks.I lost 2 kg...1st time I loose weight since...since..eh wait.I never lost any weight before.Keke.Yeah anyway.....I lost 2 kg.Swt. I weighted myself on Wednesday when I woke up O.O walao!*GASPPPP**Rubs eyes**Takes the weighing machine and shakes it*......Hmm.Sure nothing wrong with it ah?Hehehe.Crap.What did I do to loose 2 kg in just a few days?Let me see......eat...think...eat....day-dream....eat,eat,eat......Yeah!E-A-T! Wa.Piggyness is not the way to loose lah.
Aih.Apahal ni...2kg oh 2kg, where have you flown to.Come back oh come back to me body...Lol.Cacat.Hehe,I know when you loose you will be like so delighted(Esp. girls), but not me.Loosing weight for me means.....Somethings wrong.Hmmm.HuHu.Alah....dont carela.Too bad my body cannot give me any answer.Keke.

Wondering,
Miss Lilis.

No comments: