02 September 2006

P=Dad's driving Test

Yoyo...
Yesh!Today my dad sat in the car with my driving,for the very first time. *phew...
TOday I was almost half an hour late for ISCA meeting.My parents went to Sentul to take their brand new apartment punya house key.So as usual,my parents,famous for being late in my household,were late.So I waited and waited.I thought they will tahpau lunch for me,but since they were rushing back I ended up eating maggi mee.Ish.Anyway,my mom lazy to go out and tahpau,so she didnt eat.My dad pulak became lazy also so he lazy wanna fetch me.So...He asked me whether I,MEEEEE,whether I can drive(Yipeeee!Duuuh!I've been waiting for this chance all this while).So you know my answerla..."Yea yea I can drive."..But but..My dad was not convinced.*cis!

Dad:You sure can drive ah?Your driving skill how?
Lilian:Yala sureeee!My skill ah..erm..ask mummyla.She sit with me everyday to college.
Dad:oi ,mumy!She drive ok one or not??!!
Mummy:Hayo you wanna know you test her now la!
Lilian:(*oh oh..die!)
Dad:Oh yala...ok..come,lets go!
Lilian:(*takes the car key.looks down and shows tension face)

So off we went.Along the way..Surprisingly,he never bising that much compared to when he was sitting in my bro's and sis's driving.(Ahaha!So means aku pro!LOL!jk jk.).He did comment here and there,but he wasnt shouting or babling here and there.Waa..I stil remember when we all sat in my sis's punya driving.Swt..My dad bising until I feel like getting out of the car.Takutnyee..Partly scared of my sister's driving and partly scared because my dad's voice was so darn loud..*smacks forehead.
On the way I fetched Leroy,my faithful cell member.Wa..Looks like he's the first person to experience my driving.He said I look stressed up because the car seat was too front.Swt!Aiyoh!Its not called stressed.Its called I-Have-A-Short-Leg position.Hahah!Yes thats right.What to do.Ms. Lilis has short legs, and a long body.So when I drive I pull the seat to the front most and adjust the back to the highest.I know it may look uncomfortable to you,but its just nice for me.Keke.He asked me to.."relax relax"..Aku sudah relaks la dude!Lol!
Anyway,when I reached church,my dad's comment...
Ok ok.Good good!
**pheeeewwws**
Muahaha...

Anyway,passed dad's driving test.So sudah 99.9% sah..anothe 0.01% goes to..penumpang.Haha!Catch ya later people!Take care and have a great week ahead!God Bless!

Vroom -vroom
Ms. Lilis

1 comment:

ahem_ahem said...

Aiseh.. I am SO PROUD of u!
Thank goodness I am older than u. Otherwise daddy will be screaming even louder at me, since I am more lauya compared to u.