14 May 2006

~One Day Sales~

Today I spended my day by helping my sister and her friend at the flee market at Mont Kiara Plaze.There's like a round fountain in the middle of the plaza and all the shops surrounded this fountain.Its a very nice place.Gosh..the houses around there memang..speechless....rich man's area.I see the houses also..I dont dare to pass by!HAHA!Okay,anyway....You must be wondering what my sis and her friend were selling...They were selling>>cakes and muffins!!!!!!!Among the types of cakes they sold were>>chocolate cake with choc fudge icing,chocolate cake with peppermint icing,italian cream cheese cake,orang cream cheese cake,chicken pie,carrot walnut muffin,bluebery cheese cake and lots more.I can't remember the names.Too canggih-fied.We left the house at 8 am something.The moment we reached there,someone came and buy the blueberry cheese cake.LOL!There was some kind of event going on today,I think its some kind of dance performance.So I saw some of the dancers practising.And our lot was like near the stage,so it was kinda bursting loud!SWT...So if I "HAR?" alot when I'm talking to you guys,you know whyla haa...
It was kinda hot so the cake was like melting abit,I meant the icing.Sorry..its not logical for the cake to melt!AHAHA!The muffin was very'laku'..and the choc cake with peppermint icing too.Plus the chicken pie.But business was abit slow today because there weren't much people.I think it must be the long weekend.Then there was one lady.She was so darn akksy(sorry i dont know how to spell.Put it in other words'action'.).She tried our sampel cake and said 'The cake not very smooth ya.I make cakes too and mine are all smooth.Okla i take this one.Since I try already.SO pai sieh.I just buy to entertain you!).....SWT...deng...JUST TO ENTERTAIN US???Lameness?I knowla you very action,pandai make cake.Say pai sieh, then dont try la!AHYO!And you know why the cake isn't smooth?Because the cake contains coconutla wweehhh!!!!!!!!YOH!Ladey!Some people are just like that.*shakes head*.
Around 12 something,the event started.The 1st activity was a mother daughter look alike competition.The mothers with their daughters had like a yoga session.Hmm....The yoga song was kinda creepy.Its like a yoga meditation song..*shivers*.VERY eerie..After that they had some performance from a dance studio.It was kinda cool.Some kids and youngsters took turns to perform hip hop dance.Man,the kids that danced the hiphop were sooo So cute!
At around 1 something my parents came to visit us and check out how we were doing.Slow....www..ww.....and too many extra cakes.Since it was slow ,me decided to come back.So here I am blogging about this.It was a good experience,but its very tedious especially preparing the stuff and baking it(although..i wasnt the one who did all that.)..
That's all for now.I'm signing off to watch "when a stranger calls".

Signing off
Miss Lili

No comments: