20 April 2006

Those Were The Days.....

When I was a kid.....
my hair was brown in colour.People thought I was mix chinese+orang putih.
Now.....
People ask whether i dye my hair instead.

When I was a kid.....
the aunties in chuch use to call me 'princess'.
Now....
I still have lotsa nicknames like 'ah lian','lilin','kohkohcrunch','lolipopkohkoh', 'ahnehneh'and of course 'lili'.

When I was a kid.....
I was quite a bad student.Well,I'm not gonna tell you how bad anyway *sticks out tongue*..Trust me.When you see the my report card,your eye ball might just pop out.Haha!
Now....
I'm neither the best nor the worst student.Hehehe!

When I was a kid....
People just love to pinch and pull my cheek...*ouch!!*
Now....
I'm still the mangsa.....*sigh...

When I was a kid....
Fighting with my 2nd brother was like a daily routine,especially fighting for the car front seat.*sweat*....I'm the loser most of the time.
Now....
We still bully each other like cats and dogs.I still remain the loser,sometimes.Hahaa!

When I was a kid....
I love pulling my dog's fur like some 'budak ganas' wanting to make the dog bald.LoL!I use to treat the dog like a horse by sitting on it's back.Yehhaa......Horsey!!And my doggy never ever bit me before...Wow,dogs are soo understanding!Haha!
p/s:Never let your kids do this in the future,please..!
Now....
I still love dogs.They are man's best friend.I dont's pull dogs fur anymore,or sit on them.If I do I think they will probably end up like pancake.LOL!

When I was a kid....
I use to go to the playground behind my house and climb up a tree.There was a wood plank up that tree.So me and my friend would sit on that plank and shout like 'orang gila' from that tree untill our own ears were ringing.Crazy people..
Now....
I only climb up the stairs and hilly road in college.Shouting is a....no no...

When I was a kid....
There was a hole in my neighbour's fence.Me,being the jakun kid, would climp up the wall and go through that hole to my neighbour's house to play.After passing that holly fence,I would jump down from the wall to my neighbour's backyard.Haha!Shortcut to my neighbour's house!
p/s:There were red ants all over that fence and wall!Man,I was such a monkey....
Now....
There are no fencing.Most of rhe houses are attached together.Sigh...But it would be an ambarassing thing to do>climb over the neighbour's house grill?Nono!I can't imagine myself doing that.Haha!*smacks forehead*

When I was a kid....
I use to love sleeping with my butt up and face flat on the pillow.Hmmm...How did I manage to breathe?*wonders*...No idea!(^_^)*
Now....
I don't have any weird sleeping habits,but sometimes I end up at the oppsite side of the bed the next morning.Must be a 180degress turn!!Haha~

When I was a kid....
I was scared to go near the seaside.I hated the waves and sea water.Whenever I go to the beach,I always make sure i don't go near the water.
Now....
Love the beach!Best place to hang out,whether you are happy or sad=)

1 comment:

Jyan said...

u forgot ahnene for ur nicknames now :P