07 April 2006

Do It Now~!!!

There may be nothing wrong with you,
The way you live,the work you do,
But I can very plainly see
Exactly what is wrong with me,
It isn't that I'm indolent,

Or dodging duty by intent,
I work as hard as anyone,
And yet I get so little done.
The morning goes,the noon is here,
Befpre I know the night is near,
And all around me,I regret.
Are things I haven't finished yet.
If I could just get organised!
I often times have realised:
Not all that matters is the man:
The man must also have a plan.
With you,there may be nothing wong,
But here's my trouble right along;
I do things that don't amount
To very much no account
They really seem important though
Until I letthe matters go.
I nibble this,I nibble that,
But I never finish what I'm at.
I work as hard as anyone,
And yet I get so little done,
I'd do so much you'd be surprised
If I could just get organised!

Think about it!

No comments: