05 April 2006

BreZZy BeacHyy

The one thing that i always do(and enjoy) when i go back to my hometown is going to......the beach!!!!!


yes...the brezzy beach,called...er...i have no idea(awana kijal i think)..haha....i wish i was there right now..walking along the beach with my friends and the people close to me....keke...the last time i went back,it was superb.even the journey there was fun!!It was a long time ago.When my bro. was back here...here goes some of the moments:

drving there on the way....zzz.boring...hm...what was i doing?oh yes..miss lili was sleeping..hei,hold on a minute!no i wasnt sleeping....i wass......

seeing a cow eating durian skin(of all things?durian skin!)....haha.....see,even cows enjoy like human!natural malaysian..cow.


as soon as we reach there.....then came the camera freaks:miss lili and miss lydia koh...*evil look...muahaha...time to attack!!!snap here snap there...

started off with miss lydia's super sexay leg...trying to be artsy i see..

then there was miss lili being so called flirty,not with anyone on the beach,just herself*omg,herself??.....p/s:she was actually controling her hair from being flown away by the wind.

then here comes mr.sexy,my 2nd bro...phewwweeeeet!see the look on his face...sure faint 1...haha...lol!*wink wink.

After a long day at the beach,it was time for the two camera freaks to 'close shop'...pack our bags and head home...to the bed!muahaha..home sweet bed and land to our lala dreamland...yeehaaa!!!Anyone wanna follow me back to my kampung?sure enjoyable one,because u get to bcome our supermodel of the day!!heeheeee.....that was it..I cant wait for the next trip!!!

Thats all from the beach...I hope post laju can send me some breeze from there!*slaps face.

No comments: