26 April 2009

Hiking

Yesh, alas I have finished groaning and moaning over having to resit one paper. Its finally over. Currently back in my parents place in Seremban for about one week..

Last Sturday I went hiking for the very 1st time at Bukit Dato, somewhere in Rembau. The hike up and down took about 4 hours. We started at 9am, and reached at the bottom once again at near 2pm. It was a great experience, except for the part at the peak where there were tons of bees buzzing and sticking around you. The bees are hungry for sweat. And since I can't stand anything that tickles me very much, I wanted to giggle and slap the bees whenever it came sticking on my legs. Kinda scary lor.. Imagine 5/6 bees buzzing around sticking on your legs. All you wanna do is slap it. Haha. But I couldn't do that because it will sting me if I did.

Anyways, here are some pictures for you to cuci mata...

The whole gang of people from the church we attend in seremban

Taking a break at the 1st and only pit stop on the way up. The aunty in orange is 60 plus years old okay. Kuat!

Me & a tree with strange fruits. Looks like giant grapes. But its actually where you get 'atap chi',the white colour thingy they put in ice kacang.

Me & my mama

Me & my mama again.

Tengah garu bontot!=P

My pants got stuck to the tree trunk while going over it =.= *lol caught on camera*

Guess what these two buggies are doing...ahemm...And I almost stepped over it

Butterfly!


I came back with aching legs that lasted for two days. Lol. But hiking is enjoyable =)

No comments: