03 January 2009

Oh Sigh

Exam is coming in 2 weeks time.
And I am so worried.. scared...

Past few days hati i tak tenteram.
Partly because it was due to my coursework marks. On Friday we got back our marks for our individual audit test. When I saw the marks on my answer paper, I was speechless, and almost wanted to cry. Actually, my eyes did get teary a BIT. I manage to hold it back because who in the world wants to end up crying in front of her friends over her coursework marks. What to do.. I'm a person who is emotionally drawn to situations/circumstances. So when it comes to shocking results that give such a disappointment, it feels so heavy inside.

I know you must be wondering how bad it was... Sorry not gonna tell. And If i were to tell it to your face, I'll end up getting teary again. Yes, its only coursework. But it still matters to me.

*sigh*

No comments: