15 July 2008

Diploma Graduation 2008 Part 1

Two years have come and go.
1st day I stepped into college, I left high school behind, and at that moment I felt oh college wouldn't be as fun.
But two years came and now it is gone, I reflected back on the two years.. Oh how did I manage to survive.. Leaving the childish-ness aside.. Then here I am, in the robe, wearing the hat of a scholar.
ITS GRADUATION! WOOHOOO~
*big smile on the face*

Being able to accomplish and be where I am today, I am glad indeed.



Okay okay enough of that crappy speech. It was convo day on Sunday, 13th July 2008! I think TARC is one of the few colleges around that actually has an official convo for diploma graduates wei. Anyway, it a day to be enjoyed. The ceremony was only 1 and a half hours long. Not to forget, we took load of photos before evryone left for their own lunch. So... Here goes, here goes....

Lets swing our sexy legs baby!

Sisterly lurve~

Lefty from morning session>with eyebags, righty from afternoon session>no eyebags!
Spot the difference?Lol

Cacing, kucing & cacing eater

Cacing, Kucing and mummy junior

The happy family graduating

Get set readyy................

1...2.....Goooo........

Up up...

And up.....

And up....

And awayyy.....................

(Commercial break)
Part 2 up next!

No comments: