28 May 2008

Part-time housewife

So it begins..
I have to take over my mum's place as the housewife. Wash clothes, iron clothes, clean house, take in mail, cook.....

I cooked dinner for myself today. Sick of eating out. I don't wanna die so fast from all the Aji wei.
The fish tasted a lil bit 'fishy'. I think I didn't wash it with salt long enough to take the smell away. When I fried it, the skin got stuck on the kuali and so the fried fish became skin-less. Lol. At least it was cooked!
Brocolli was too salty
Cucumber was also too salty, and I added way too much dried prawns. SO it became even more saltier. Lols.

Beginner la. So forgive me. At least I know how to cook =P

Hmm lectures started this week. Advance.... I saw the notes and tutorials. Looks tough indeed. Haish. Oh but the best part is we get to choose the friends we want to be with in the tutorial class! Woohoo. The bad part, lecture hall was so so packed, that we ended up sharing chairs. 5 person in 3 chairs. Menyakitkan bontot okay.... Actual timetable will be out on Friday. Hopefully no early classes and no end-late tutorials.

No comments: