11 May 2008

Happy Mama's Day!

1st of all

*Hums the tune*
Tell me where you got ya body from
Tell me where you got ya body from...
I got it from my mama
I got it from my mama

Okay actually I kinda find that song irritating, but after a while I have the habit of humming it when I see it on the 8TV Quickie (If you people do actually watch it)... Hehe.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the reader's mama! I may not know your mama's, but let me just wish and spread the joy =)
I got my looks from my mama! Not her body. Lols.

Hmm went 1U and watched Iron Man yesterday. The show was... Not great.I would jut say 'ok-lar'. Well, at least thats what me and my 'tai kor' friend thinks of the show. The ending was not nice too. I'd give it a 7/10 rating. Lol. Still cannot beat Tansformers!

I'm looking forward to Narnia! Prince Caspian!
I'm looking forwards to my Perhentian Trip next next week! Woohoo =)
I'm looking forward to start Advance. (This will surely end up the opposite when it starts =P)

No comments: