02 April 2008

Visitation

Ahah I think I've lost the drive to blog. Anyways I'm back with a posty.

Last Friday, me and an old school friend, Fry Fye decided to visit 1cm Michelle (according to Fye) in her home at Kota Kemuning,Shah Alam. Yes, Shah Alam. Giler far wey. Thats like one hour from here, almost the same distance from my KL home to my parents home, Seremban. We wanted to disturb her last week but unfortunately she ber-busy busy. Ahem.

We left home around 11am. This is one guy friend who takes a long time to get ready. Woi I messaged him and he said will come in ten minute but ended up like half an hours later. Fye, slow la you!=P Then we reached Michelle's place about12 noon and left for lunch. We ate at this place called Betty's. Spaghetti blognese.. I think my mama's spaghetti cooking is nicer. Lol. Anyway, Fye and Michelle we playing around with their handphones. Camera phones... Bad gadget cause it get you papparazied like this;

Fye said I look like I'm weaing a wig =.=
He snaps her, she snaps him.
Apparently he likes photos with frames.Michelle, no need to be so shy.Hehe.
Okay I think my hair does look a lil bit wig-ish.

After Betty's we stopped by Mcd's cause Fye, the pig was hungry and so thirsty. We saw this guy with his mom I think. When he left, one of the waitress went "Bye, handsome!' *Awww so sweet..* Fye got jealous. Wahahah. Right, Michelle?

Next up we went to Michelle's place and watched a movie. Don't ask me about the movie cause the title is sooo long. Michelle, we shouldn't have picked that show. But I know Fye liked it alot rite? Wahahaha. Then her mom asked us to stay for dinner. While waiting, got papparazied again.
Woi I didn't know she took this!

After that we had dinner and left. Its back to home sweet home. Got caught in the jam. PJ is never a place to live in. Even after 8pm, its still jammed up. Plus we needed to pee so badly. Reached home about 10pm.

Since we went so far, a gift for you Michelle!
P/S: Michelle, change lar pose a bit. Same one as the picture above! Hahaha. And I didn't know you had two left hands.

So that was my visitation trip to a friend I haven't seen since year 2003!

No comments: