15 April 2008

April babies birthday celebration

On Sunday I went to Mid Valley again to celebrate my 3 college girls-friends birthday. All threee April babies. Hehe. Anyway I woke up for 8am service, went for breakfast and and my very 'good friend' fetched me to Mid Valley. I wanted to drive, but too bad I can't remember the way there >,<. We watched Street Kings, starring Keanu Reeves. The show was quite nice actually. Then we wanted to get those birthday girls cakes at Secret Recipe after the movie but unfortunately it was too full. So we ended up at Zen by Secret Recipe. I think I still prefer the cakes at Secret Recipe itself. Anyways, here's some picture to sum up everything.

The birthday chickas>Left to righty>Joelle, Yinxie & Laili

Us

This is called Chocolate marshmallow.
This is pistachios mousse with chocolate. The green layer,which is the pistachios, has a unique taste.

This is tiramissyou! Tastes more like black coffee leh.
This one reminds me of the chocolate fudge cake made at home. Haha.
The next picture.. This is called fish paste mee that we had for dinner. Omg the soup is super sedap, and the fish paste is super smooth and fishy. If you were to ask me to guess what is used to make the soup, it would be ginger, Chinese wine, and lots of aji. Lol the wonders of aji. The shop is somewhere near OUG, Sri Petaling, and apparently it came out in a food tv programme called 'Ho Jiak'. I watch that programme so I recognized the photo of the hosts on the paying counter. Erm don't ask me where the shop is, but thanks to Laili who lives near there, she brought us to this yummy shop. Even at 7pm is was so packed.Looks so tasty right? It sure is!

Anyway so that was my day. Great to be able to meet them all again!*hugs*

No comments: