24 December 2007

2008...Going..going...

Wow what a December! Okay this is far the busiest December so far. Why busy? Hmm actually I'm also not sure about that. Haha. I think only towards near Christmas it started to get busy.

Friday is started out with my cell group's bbq party. So I invited 4 of my college kawans. I made butter garlic potato. It was yummy, but I think the garlic was a little bit too much. Anyway everything was gone. All eaten up by the babis there. Hehe. It was quite a big crowd and unfortunately after a while it started to drizzle so we had to roast the chicken while some of use held the umbrella. Luckily after a while it stopped. I didn't really ate much because I was too darn lazy to cook the chicken and it took such a long time. Instead I ate tons of sausages and my yummy potatoes.

The next day, Saturday morning, my bro,sis and I headed back to our other 'home' in Seremban. Parents just shifted about half a year ago, so they wanted to have a house warming. Around near 50 people was invited, including my relatives and my parent's church cell member. Another round of eating.

Next day, spent the whole day watching dvds with my aunt and sis. Halfway during the movie I fell asleep because I have been sleeping late for the past few days. In the afternoon we also sat around in the kitchen table and chit -chatted away. The day was kinda hot though. I think I kept on munching on food during the whole afternoon. That's what happens when there's loads of food in front of your face. So I ate and ate and ate...Kuih to yam cake to Rocky to chocolates to keropok to fruits..... Tsk tsk tsk. Total pig-ness.

Tomorrow is Christmas service and I'm dancing! I love dancing, especially for Christmas service. Then at night it'll be another eating session at my aunts place.Eat eat eat!

I think I've been holiday-ing too much this December. Sem finals starts on 21st January and I haven't even seen nor touched any of my books. I'm dead. I'm feeling guilty for not studying. Hmm... Actually more worried. Its my last semester then I end my Diploma. I'm slacking.

No comments: