28 November 2007

Kiddo

Ooooohhhh....
I finally did it. Chopped my hair with a style I've never cut since my kiddy days.
1st impression when people see me, their eyes go.....

O.O
"Cannot recognise you la!!!! So different!"
"Ahahaha so cute!"
...................................
My course rep. goes
*Jumps a bit*"WOOOOOAH!"

=.=*

My friend so syok until she say "Eeeeh so cute, come take picture!"

Waaahlau *i speechless*
Okay so wanna know how different?


Different hoor? Heehee
*Now the restaurant aunty wont come and give me the bill instead of giving it to my sis liao.Lol*

Yes yes, I know it looks very kiddy-ish. Look younger better ma right? Wahahaha. Looks kiddy and dolly-ish. Anyway people say I look better, including my dad. You know la how male gives comments when it comes to things like this. You think leh?

Side track to another topic. My FAP tutor makes me pai sieh everytime during tutorials.

1st incident:
I have a friend whom I call Ahpek (Jeremy). Don't ask why, cause actually I also cant remember why. Lol. So during one of the tutorial classes, I wanted to call him. I was at the same row, 2 seats away. The tutor was writing something down so the class was kinda quiet. So I decided to call him "Ahpek" quietly.... But... Unfortunately, I thought my tone was quiet enough, but it was actually quite loud. So when I went "Ahhhhpeeeeeek"...........
The tutor also looked at me.. Then the blunder starts...

Tutor: She calling you ah?
Ahpek: Er dunno ah. You look so she must be calling you lar..
Tutor: *Looks at me* Aaaah who you calling ahpek ahpek ah... I know I very old here la...

*The whole class laughes*.................

Me: *Shakes head super fast, and panics* Hahahahahhahahahha....Noooonoooo I was calling him (jeremy)!!! No no.
Tutor: Ahhh. Coursework marks I not yet give ah. Not yet mark also. I cut marks then you know.
Me: Hahahahha......Nono I was calling him! Don't lar!*Continues laughing*

*The whole class laughes*

Of course eventually my face turned red, and I was laughing until there were tears in my eyes.
LOL.

Actually my friend, the Ahpek was being naughty and so he denied the fact that I was calling him. Haiyoooo!

Incident 2:
Yesterday we had FAP tutorial again. So when I came into the class he started getting all excited about my new hair.

Tutor: Wah cut hair already ah.. So now hair so short cannot do flip hair like this already lar *makes an action similar to the shampoo model flipping her long hair backwards*

*The whole class grins here and there*

I just smiled there and did nothing. Malular. Lol.

Then I was dusting the dust off my shoulder.

Tutor: Hah cut hair still wanna see here and there. Kelimumur ah (Dandruff ah?) Must use that shampoo..Er what you call it..Ah Pantene!
Me:*tersenyum sinis**Muka merah*

He is one busybody tutor. Thats what my mum commented la. Lol. The way he talks reminds me of some chinese gangster. Hehehe. He alwasy comments so much. Not only me, but a few other people also. Pai-sieh only.

Note so self: Never call anyone "Ahpek" during any tutorials.

No comments: