18 November 2007

I love painting walls

What a tiring weekend.
My uncle is back from Singapore to paint his ex-house. Since a tenant was found, my uncle decided to make it looks more appealing. Its been 10 years and there were 4 kids living in that house too so you can imagine how 'clean' the walls are.

Anyways my family helped out yesterday and today. We had 3 meals a day, which to me was fattening. Its like at the 3rd time of the meal, I felt like I've been eating too much for the day. Lol. Nevermind, live to eat!

Yesterday for dinner we had dinner at a curry fish head restaurant. There we bumped into some church members. Yes that area can be small indeed. After that, near midnight my stomach killed me. I think it was the food. Not sure because I was the only one that went to the toilet. The worst part is, around 4am in the morning, I woke up with a terrible stomach pain and rushed to the toilet. Oiiii people sleeping wei!! Can't wait till tomorrow? =.=* So I woke up with panda eyes for the 8am church service. Tsk tsk.

Oh and I realise I'm a very clumsy person. I keep stepping on drops of paint. I keep dripping paint all over. I like to accidentally touch those already painted area. Yaya I know you must be saying "Can wash one mar.."... Well I was using gloss paint to paint the doors and grills. Gloss paint is super sticky and once you touch it, you'll have to use turpentine to wash it away. Unlike normal wall paint, normal water can wash it off easily. So that's why la.
When I scratched my face, I smeared the gloss paint below my eyes, and I didn't know. So I dropped a little bit of turpentine on a cloth and wiped it slightly below my eyes..... Oh My goodness laaaaa.... Turpentine can kill you. It started to burn like siao! Then I splashed my face with water like my face just got burned. Lol. When you rub turpentine on your hands at least it doesn't really burn instantly. This one......... O.O

Dungu-ness.

Then when I bent down to paint the edges of the door, my hair got attracted to the door too. So even my hair got coloured by the door.
So I got free highlighted hair from ICI Dulux paint, cream colour. Now my hair is destroyed because I had to use turpentine on my hair. Not literally wash it with turpentine like shampoo oi. Now I feel that my hair is damaged by that chemical. Tsk tsk.

Hmm painting is kinda fun. But after a while you get so tired and bored of it, then the blisters start to come out. Hurms. Imagine if I paint something like this;
Hehehe

Today I was back home at 6pm. Then I sat on the sofa and dozed off till 8pm. So tired. In a few hours time I'll be sleeping again. Haha. This coming week will be week 7 of college, which means sem exam will be in 7 week time. I'm way behind my studies. Besides studying for coursework, most of the time I laze around at home.

Oh my GPA turned out to be 3.9 for this sem and CGPA 3.2*** Lol cannot remember the four digit numbers. I wish it was the opposite. 3.9 for cgpa, 3.2*** for GPA. Then I can graduate with a distinction. Now I'm only left with the last sem, so even if I do well, the CGPA won't go up that much. So most likely I'll be graduating diploma with a merit.
Okay enough complaining. Thank God I did well =)

I smell something.......
Now its time for Lilian to mandi.
;P

No comments: