26 August 2007


*sniff sniff*
Crap my lubang hidung is hurting. Lol. No, I didn't poke a pencil into my nose >,<
Just that todays weather is super duper hot, therefore it makes my sinus worse. Aih.
Exam is around the corner. And again , I'm doing the last minute revision. That's the only way to make me panic, knowing that exams is around the corner. I need inspiration to study. I know the subjects require alot of reading, but I can't get my lazy ass down on the chair to get me in the mood for books. Sigh. I don't wanna resit again for any subjects. I have enough of resiting 2 papers two sems ago. Someone please smack me in the face......

*Day-dreaming*
Hmm. I just realise I have a very wide circle of friends. I have friends from Melaka, Pahang, Taiping etc etc. Not to mention college too. Fuh. Even the amount of contacts I have in msn is like.... super long list. Hoho. But actually some of them I can't even remember who they are wei. Kekeke. Friends.. Ahh~ Friends are very good company. The more the merrier. Hehe =)
But the best is always having a close friend that will always be there going crazy with you.
*Thanks Rachie for the donuts* *Burps lime and mint* Aah that was the donuts. Lol.*

*Off topic*
Hmm. Have you ever wondered whether you made the right decisions? Haha just some random thought. Pastor was preaching on "Making wise decisions in God". So as usual my otak will fly all over (Especially when it comes to day-dreaming sessions). I mean.. Its like everyday you go through the routine of making decisions, major and minor ones. Hmm. Sometimes I wonder whether that decision was right. Or whether if I decided the other way, it would make a difference. And wouldn't it be nice if we could see the future? What happens, what doesn't happens.... You're at the crossroads, but you have to choose which path to take. You're standing there, and wishing you could take both ways.

Sometimes I wish life was a dream. Thinking, crying your heart out...
Then waking up the next day, as if it all didn't happen.
Reminds me of the scene in "Forest Gump", my old time fav. Tom Hanks move. He quoted
"Life is like a box of chocolate. You don't know what you're gonna get"

Cause each chocolate has its own taste. Same goes to everything you do, choose to do.. It has its own consequences.

Hah. I'm thinking too much nowadays. Hmm. I still prefer my normal giler post, and not some deep thinking stuff. Hehe.

I dislike exams. I dislike the hot weather. I want my 2 weeks holiday. So that I can sleep the whole day and relax, and come back with a not-so-deep-thinking post.

*Must be going through another stage of matureness with more deep thinking genre*
Lol. I should major in psychology instead of accountancy. Bahahha~

Chill out people *Floats up the stairs to bed*

No comments: