04 August 2007


Hoho.
I always wanted a dog/puppy but my mom hates animals. Not because it disgusting, because she's the only that ends up cleaning the pet at the end of the day. Hehe. My family had a dog once when I was still living in Taiping, but when we shifted to Malacca we had to give it away. Shifting around was hard, according to what my dad said. Sigh. I love that dog so much. I think by now she would have gone to heaven already.
So I have a soft spot for dogs, and not pretty guys. (Ahem. Don't mind this. Its just a comment that made me shiver when I saw this advertisement about a reality show and the girl went "Oh I have a soft spot for pretty guys!*Eeww..*) *No offence to those guys that think they're pretty. Lol.
Anyway whenever I go into a gift shop that sells soft toys (Yes I know, I'm 19 but I still have this tiny-winy interest for soft cuddly stuff *Pai sieh pai sieh) , I will target all those doggie soft toys and hug it tightly. If its a bigger one, lagila I happy. Haha. But the price for the bigger one usually kills =.=" And the thing is I only like the dogs, but not any other ones like teddy bear ah pig ah. Sorry la tak mau! And I always wanted a nice big soft doggy to hug (And karate kick in the night on my bed).
Then someone gave me Patrick for my 19th birthday. I want a real doggy la!! Lol. Never mind. Next time I make sure I have one doggy. Wuahahah~

No comments: