15 July 2007

Its Sunday Noon and I just finish watching Cheer 2007 on NTV 7. Lol. Cheerleading.. I use to think they are just girls who enjoy shouting. Hmm. True in a sense, but when I watched them on TV....Wah..So much enthusiasm. Makes me wanna join too. Wahahha~ Siao.

Anyway I was watching just now. Dynamitez from SMK Damansara Jaya was the champion. Their outfit was nice. Their moves... Superb and very er...whats that word..another word for even.. Crap forgottten already. Whatever lar. Lol. It was kinda nice =)

Hmm I just realise I haven't been posting anything about college since I started. Haha. Let's just say that I've learn to stop complaining and whining about this and that. Well, I'll just tell you a lil bit about my new semester. My Business Law lecturer is like a...Hmm... I can't find the words to describe it. She's nice, but has this wicked look when she smiles. Lol. No evil la. Just that the way she smiles makes you feel like she's gonna eat you >,< .. She has a very great mood swing. When she's mad, you would rather shut up and stick your butt on the chair. During tutorials, she is like a harimau. During lectures, she a mixture of both, but more of a cat. Wah. Ok, I think I have been saying to much negative stuff. She's a good lecturer. She repeats until you understand. You don't do your work and she will definitely kill you. All because, she wants us to score for her paper. Worst part is..she's the one setting the paper. Urgh! Harimau standart!

She freaks me out. I have Monday blues because the 1st class during the day is>> her class! The harimau!
*Phobia*

Sad to say, after almost 2 years in LalaLand, she the best lecturer so far. Lol.
* Well at least she cares enough to make us do our work..*

Management Accounting, the same lecturer for the subject that I failed 2 sems ago. She ah..Okay-ler..... Cantik punya amoi. Lol. Lastly, for the 2 other subjects, I got an Indian lecturer for both subjects. Boring subjects. Zzzzz....

That's all for now. Up next; Grey's Anatomy!


No comments: