22 July 2007

COMBO UPDATES

22nd July 2007>> SOMEONE'S NO MORE 18


Yes yes, I'm no more 18. Turning into a young lady. Yikes. Anyway another year has come and go. Wah. Time flies. I still feel like I didn't turn any older. LoL.
Anyway, I was half 19 on Thursday since I officially cut my cake on Thursday. Early birthday celebration with family cause my parents wont be in for the weekend. Then on Saturday, it was brunch with my close college peeps. We had Shakeys Pizza, and the waiter thought we didnt have a bread stik, so he gave us additional one. We didnt say anything to him because we didn't even realise we already had our bread stik in our stomach earlier on *Woopss*. Hehe. So we got free 6 pieces of bread stik from Shakeys. Heeheehee. So pizze was on them *Thanks kawans* You people really stuffed me until my stomach was bloated.

My 1st birthday wish was 2 hours from 12am. Lols. So early. Then it was 12am. *BEEP BEEP PEEP PEEP* One by one all the birthday messages came in. Battery full bar went down to 2 bars. Huhu. Sunday went for 1st service, then it was shopping session at Isetan with my school kawan baik since Form 2.

Well I guess that was the celebration this year. Thanks to all the people that celebrated with me, gave me gifts and wished me. Haha. Never mind about presents. A simple wish was just enough!

*Smiles*

***************************************************************************************************


TT AFTER EVENT>> STEAMBOAT AT HOMETOWN, JLN GENTING KELANG

I'm back once again, after a long time lazy-ing around. On 18th July, TT Committee, finalists and helpers had a smashing time having steamboat at Hometown restaurant, for freeeee!! Yes... FREE OF CHARGE! We dominated around 10 tables. It was super duper noisy because we were "Protecting" our yummy stuff from being stolen from our friends from another table. Keke, So everyone went "OOOOOOI" when some of them steals those yummy stuff from each other's tables. Hmm. This was basically the last time we'll be having reunion for this event. After this, we'll just be bumping into each other in college as usual. Anyway, I have some pictures to upload. I never like uploading them. So I'll reduce my words, and just use that time to upload those photos. Ish mah fann betui!

Do re me
The people

Food food...Glorious food~

Well I guess that's the end of my combo update.

I'm 18 no more. 19 now. And I am STILL YOUNG~ wHEEEE~
Yeerh. Its "My day" but 6 chapters on the desk,waiting for me to read them. IshIsh.

Signing off,
Lili the wangi frafer~
=P

No comments: