24 June 2007

I'M BROKE! $$$ WHERE HAVE THOU ART GONE TO??!

Ah-hah~ I know why... Maybe I have been eating too much in college. My classes end late this semester and I have no idea why I get hungry quite fast nowadays. Pig.

Hmm I just got back from Jusco 2 hours ago to shop for a white top and also for someone's present with Rachie. Ended up not buying any present. Ended up planning in belanja-ing that person next time..Which will be dunno-when-la. Plus its a belated birthday present. Kikiki. Anyway we had a cuppa at Starbucks. Crap. Spending 16 bucks on a blended coffee. Might as well I make one for myself at home (Look who's talking! Now we know where that $$$ went to...) Just blend some ice and blend some coffee then Walaa~I have it...Tskk.. And tahpau-ed Dunkin Donuts back homey (Patutla someone broke). I haven't eaten that for goodness knows how long.

I suddenly have this craving to go to the beach. After browsing through JacJac, my Malacca friend's pictures on Friendster, I felt like going... Pulau Redang, Pulau Perhentian... Woosh~
Just the sight of the white sand and blue water makes me wanna have a tan under the sun. Hoho.

Okay I sudah tergilakan the beach. Hehe. Everyday is so routined. I just wanna sit on a hammock and enjoy the breeze.

No comments: