04 April 2007

Ou ou Results are out tomorro
*As in real results with the CGPA*
Blueh

Who cares!

I can roughly guess what my cgpa will be like,since failed 2 subjects.
So don't tell me also me don't care. Don't wanna know lagi bagus~

Cis

..............................................................

I feel weird now. Sad? Dissapointed?..Hmm..Nolar. Stress kut. Haha. Spent one whole afternoon doing assignment. Got one more to go. Both due next week. After that tekan tekan calculator, was doing taxation tutorial. Then after dinner, read Auditing, something which I wish I didn't have to read anymore till Advance Diploma *Thanks to the failure +_+ * Then watched my fav. series, Grey's Anatomy...But so tragic.

The intern doctor fell in love with a heart patient. Then she made his heart condition worse so that he will be given the 1st priority from the heart doner. He did manage to get it and went through the operation. But... Moments after the operation, when she was a bout to see him, he died on the hospital bed just like that. *And you know what the worst part is? He actually proposed to marry her!! >,< * So after he passed away, she quit as an intern.

Sigh. Sad ei... Poor thing. One fella dies, the other gives up being a future doctor. And you wouldn't believe it.I cried watching that sad scene *Turns pink* Bahaha. Well what can I say. I'm a girl with full of emotions *wink wink* . And apparently a girl who cannot tahan when it comes to laughing. Okays. Times up. I wanna crash. I have no idea why,but nowadays I get sleepy very early. Goodnighty people~
I'm gonna join my friend>>>

*Tadaaa*Dua sekawan
Kekeke

It pigging time
~LilisS~

No comments: