01 April 2007

CHOPPED my hair just now after church service together with Rachie at Snips aka Spins near Wangsa Maju. We were early so we ate at a shop opposite the salon and waited almost 1 hours for the salon to open. Ish ish. Plus, it rained heavily. Hoho. The new hairdo makes me look different. How different? Hmm. It makes me look younger, it looks gangster-ish if I blow it dry,and it looks rocker chic-ish =) Basically, it doens't look like me!! Kinda short, with fringe, but I think its cool Kekeke. Price=RM28...Kinda expensive because the normal shop I usually go to only charges RM 12. Lol. 2X more expensive, but of course nicer la. Haha. I actually printed out the style I wanted and showed it to the hairstylist. Turned out looking almost like the picture. I was deciding between 2 styles. So I'll be keeping the other one for my next hair cut. Kikiki.Ms. Rachie trimmed her hair. Bob cut!!! Bob cut is in fashion once again. Anyway, it suits her. So cantik also lar =) Macam David Beckham punya lou poh! Lol.

Me hair style!


Lol.
Eyes panda-fied cause woke up early for 1st service.
Mind the pose. "She" had to me a model for her dad.
Dad testing portrait photography skills.
*ting ting*
And now I can imagine those profesional models.
"Smile properly la, shoulder dontla senget too much, look there la."
One word in my head>>"ISH!Sau seng and Fai ti la!"

Ish ish. Why is it I always look so roundish in pictures.....Hurms~
This haircut makes my face more bulat and....Younger!! >,<
Anyways..
1 hr wait+ heavy rain+ RM 28 + Stylo= Worth it~
Kekeke. Agree??=)

Signing off,
~Lilian~

No comments: