26 April 2007

BEWARE

To all Lala BengBeng Land aka TARC students, beware of the guards in college, for they are extremely superbly terribly HamSap...
Lol.

Yes, its true! Heard about the news lately about the girl that was almost kena raped last Saturday by the guard? Tsk tsk tsk. Pathetic.
Apparently she was going back home after her MYOB external test at around 5.30 pm. It was raining. So she was waiting at the shade at the back gate (Beside Blok K, near canteen 1) . It was then that the guard hit her with stones, dragged her to a lecture hall nearby. And he got ready to... Well you know what *face turns green*. Well, thank god she manage to escape wei! Poor thing. Can imagine the trauma she's going through. *shakes head*

Punishment: Send him to jail! This people are such perverts.

Anyway, now I can officially say that college is not safe anymore. Guards are not called guards anymore. More of a rapist =.= ....

And TARC! Please give me my parking sticker now!! You know how hard it is to walk all the way from the campus to the main road outside?! Giler far, and ........giler unsafe. Imagine if I stay in the library till 5pm and I have to walk alll the way to the main road, down the road, past TBR, to my car. Its freaking scary, especially when it rains, or when its getting dark,or when I'm alone. Sigh. Maybe I should just bring a parang to school. *grins*

When I heard my friend telling me it happen when the victim was using the back gate, near block K, it freaked me out. *shivers* Because that's the place I usually wait for my mom to fetch me after my classes. Plus... I'm always near the guard O.o And on days when I can never find parking at the main gate, I always park my car somewhere near that gate =S

*shivers**shivers**gasp*

Thank God for keeping me safe.

*I want a bodyguard!!*
Lilis

No comments: