19 June 2006

YA conference

Hmm...I was suppose to blog about this long time ago,but I was waiting for my official papparazzi to cetak the pictures.Haha!Okays ...so Im just gonna cerita abit about the Youth Alive 'times up' conference that was held at Glad Tidings PJ on 3rd June 2006.The conference started at 8 something(I think.Cant remember.) till around 4.30pm.The conference was divided into 4 sessions.The 1st session,Pastor Ong Sek Liang from my churchy shared.Man..we were all so so darn sleepy.May Shyen was tired until her eyes were like reddish.Then for the next few sessions different speakers spoke.But all of us suddenly woke up when Pastor Clement Wong spoke.My..he is the funniest and hillarious speaker I have ever met.Wonderful speaker.
Then at night,there was a concert.So we stayed on until the concert started.At the conference I met alot of my friends.First of all was Clifford,my senior from my high school.Then next was my YA forum friend,Jeshua,who was sitting in front of me.I recognise him but I wasnt sure whether it was really him as I havent seen him face to face before.Such a coinsidence.So when they asked us to shake people's hands,we like shoke and went like "Hi.At last we met.Didnt dare to greet each other,in case we got the wrong person.Haha!"..........LOL!Then there was the lunch session.......


Yummy yummylicious.Here goes May Shyen with her sexy mouth attacking the food.*slurp.So cute.HAHA!












Me.Looking up to heaven and talking to God.Receiving phrophesy!LOL!Nola weh....I was just looking up talking to someone.












After receiving the phrophesy,I got very excited.GO GO GO!Yippeeeeee!Giving semangat to someone.Haha!Check out my hand movement weh...Ganas!Extra speed.










Not only did I get excited,Wendee aka Ahma was hyper.Super duper hyper!Look at her!Really must send her to Tanjung Rambutan.I think someone masukkkan pill highness in her lunch.LMAO!Eh no wait!She looks as if someone going to rogol her.But why is she so happy when she gona kena rogol?Swt!HAHAHA!






I'm the time keeper.See all the depressed people waiting for time to pass by.Rachew is gonna burst into tears soon.Aha!











OK.That was lunch break.Now here goes conferencing.......

Rachew with my water bottle.Sip sip.Very upclose indeed.Nice picture.








Michelle in the pink shirt,sleeping..May Shyen,on the way to dreamland already..Me,biting my fingers,concentrating very hard for whats for dinner(HAHA!)...Rachew,tengah garu something...Wendee,Missing when terfikir about Wingyew!...........HAHAHA!Semua ada aktiviti sendiri.













Rachew terfikir about mr guitarist untill tersengih-sengih.Hmmm...whats on her mind?Sure imagine bukan bukan.LOL!
















During break time..........
Getting ready to posey for a snap,but Rachew sudah ready with her posy.Me and May Shyen still halfway dreaming.











We had to like retake 3 times because everytime we ended up lauhging instead of snapping a picture.After the 3rd time we finally snapped a nice one.

Rachew,Lili and May Shyen.













Hmm...Weird picture with weird expressions.?_?
Rachew macam merajuk.MAY Shyen pun sama.Me?I look as if I just got a letter to move out from the house!LOL!










Anyway that was it.The conference.By the time the concert habis(actually we left earlier) we were all half dead.Thats it for now.

Signing off,with backache.
Miss Lili.

No comments: